10.07.2011

Inspiration Board: Silhouettes (Part II)


A couple of years ago (almost to the day!), I posted a piece about using silhouettes as a decorating device. Over the past two years, I've seen a lot of great silhouette-inspired desserts, but, just recently, I've come across some amazing cakes that take the whole silhouette idea to a whole new level. Normally, I wouldn't repeat an Inspiration Board idea, but I loved these cakes so much that I thought it was about time for a follow up! I especially love Melody Brandon's graffiti-inspired cake pictured above. Check out more of my favorites below.

By Berliosca Cake Boutique

By Cakes 4 Fun

2 comments:

Shaheen said...

These are amazing, I have never seen anything like it before.

Natalie {Bayside Bride} said...

These are AMAZING - Found them through Wedding Gawker! LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...