10.23.2012

Emilie Vercruysse Photography

I've never been a huge fan of cute kid pics. I mean, I love seeing pictures of kids that I know, children of friends and family, but I wouldn’t normally purchase a “cute kid” photograph or even dream of putting one on my wall! Well, those days are over! The minute I laid eyes on these photos by Belgium photographer Emilie Vercruysse, I was instantly smitten. The way she captures children is amazing and not at all typical. By using unique props and the bright colors, she’s able to create images which are funny and wonderfully odd, but, at the same time, still seem so authentic and childlike. Click here to check out more of Emilie's wonderful photographs. ~Erin





3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Truly wonderful photos! I like the way they look so carefully styled to NOT be perfect in a conventional way. Love their intent expressions.

Gluten Free Biscuits said...

Most of the kids love's sweets like candies and cookies. This photo shows the good example of the most favorite of the kids. I love the way they take these pictures.

Unknown said...

I miss childhood and my love of sweets, without having to think of consequences haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...