From the front, you could mistake them for really wonderful dresses. I know I've said that before, about other aprons, but the Pretty Ditty aprons really are so lovely! I want to wear one all day long! In addition to being a world-class apron maker, Jamie also has a blog where she shows off her many crafting skills, like making adorable pegs dolls like the one seen below. You can click here to visit Jamie's Etsy site and to see more of her charming aprons. Thanks, Jaime!
Here's what Jaime had to say about this recipe:
One of my favorite recipes to make is Blueberry Banana Cream Pie. This particular recipe was handed down to me by a very dear friend who moved much too far away from me. I love this recipe because 1) it's light and very delicious 2) very fast to make 3) it's EASY. Last week a made a dessert that took 3 HOURS to make . . . not cool.
Blueberry Banana Cream Pie
- 1 deep dish frozen pie crust (cook according to directions & let cool.
- Mix 1 cup of sugar with 8 ounces of cream cheese (set aside).
- Prepare 1 package of Dream Whip according to directions on the box.
- Combine sugar mixture with the Dream Whip.
- Layer pie crust with sliced bananas and then fill with cream mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight to set. (I must admit, I never refrigerate overnight. I usually refrigerate for 1 hour, because I'm never that prepared to pre-make the dessert any earlier.)
- Serve it with blueberry pie filling on top. ( I like Comstock.)