4.13.2012

McVitie's Jaffa Cakes Wallpaper

Okay, so this is both utterly charming and completely disgusting at the same time. It’s the world’s first ever lickable lift. Installed in an office building in London, this Willy Wonka inspired elevator is completely covered with 1,325 lickable Jaffa Cakes. While I'm a huge Wonka fan and I love the idea of flavored wallpaper, I think that being in a small enclosed space, surrounded by my coworkers' spit, might just give me the willies. Lovely concept, though!

Update: Five minutes after I posted this, I came across this bit of important info on the Jaffa Cakes' Facebook page. On the hygiene point - once a Jaffa Cake is licked they're removed by the bell boy (out of shot) so no-one else can lick them. We don't want a Jaffa Cake induced epidemic on our hands!

3 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

LOL I'm glad that the Jaffa cake is removed once licked because that's the difference between a brilliant idea and a not so brilliant one :P

MB said...

I have no shame, I would totally would totally lick one.

Homeclick said...

The snozzberries really do taste like snozzberries.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...