6.02.2009

Suck on This, Daniel Craig

I thought of so many naughty titles for this post: A Mouthful of Daniel Craig, Sucking on Daniel Craig. The possibilities are endless. Anyway, yes, Daniel Craig fans, your dreams have come true. Now you can actually get Mr. Craig . . . in popsicle form. Some of you may have seen this already on foodgawker, but I just had to post a pic. It's hilarious and erotic, and possibly delicious, all at the same time. How many desserts can be described that way?? And don't say a boob cake because those are neither funny nor erotic, unless you're twelve. :-) The 007 Del Monte Superfruit Smoothies come in blueberry, pomegranate and cranberry flavors and will only be available in the UK during National Ice Cream Week, which started June 1st and ends on Sunday. Yes, that's right, you can only get your D. Craig lollies, as the Brits call them, this week and only in the UK. I wish I was there right now, so I could taste one and also so I could say the word "lolly." Such a fun word. Click here for more info via the Telegraph.

3 comments:

veggievixen said...

oh my godddd

this is amazing. and hilarious. and probably delicious.

i wonder what mr. craig thinks of being turned into popsicle form?

dessert girl said...

I was wondering that myself! They must have had to get his permission, right? Maybe not, though, if that particular image is owned by the film company.

Carolyn Jung said...

I'm waiting for a David Beckham version. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...