4.05.2011

Patrick Roger: Chocolate Feathers


Patrick Roger, one of the most creative chocolatiers in France, has just released his spring 2011 line, and it includes an Easter collection of beautifully rendered chocolate fowl, hens, and cockerels. Like everything he does, Roger created these lovelies with both humor and skill. I love all the feather details and the hen with the necklace is fantastic! You can purchase your very own chocolate bird by visiting one of Roger's Paris shops, prices begin at 49 euros. Click here for locations. If you'd like to try Roger's sweets on a much smaller scale, his boxed candies are available for international delivery via his Web site, right here.

5 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

OMG I am IN LOVE! xxx

M. said...

His creations are truly astounding. I live right around the corner from his shop on boulevard St Germain in Paris, and I often have my nose pressed right up to the window. Constant temptation!!

dessert girl said...

Oh, my gosh! I would be in there every day! :-)

M. said...

Well, I don't know if you've heard the latest, but about a block away from Patrick Roger a new chocolaterie has opened up:
http://www.chocolaterielarnicol.fr/
Georges Larnicol! He will really give Patrick R a run for his money, I think. The chocolate War: they'll spur each other on to greater and more fanciful heights!

There is a red chocolate shoe (stiletto heel) that I particularly love...

dessert girl said...

Ohhh..drama! :-) I’ll have to keep my eye on him. Thanks for the tip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...