3.29.2011

Cadbury's Return of the Goo


Call me a dork, but I kind of love this catapult game from Cadbury, which allows you to "egg" any location in the world with a giant Creme Egg. All you have to do is enter the address into the little box of the main page, pull back the catapult, and then, wallah, watch as the egg flys through the air and splatters across your chosen target. The game uses Google Maps technology, so the effect is, somewhat, realistic. I picked my office building for my egging and let me tell you, seeing your place of work covered in Cadbury Egg goo, is especially hilarious, not to mention dreamy. Who wouldn't want their rooftop covered with candy?? Click here to start egging.

4 comments:

Josie Maskell said...

i enjoyed egging my uni halls haha! thought you may enjoy this:-

http://tasteologie.notcot.org/

this in particular was my favourite!

http://gingerbreadcake.wordpress.com/2011/04/02/easter-candy-bark/

dessert girl said...

Thanks for sending the links! I do love Tasteologie and that bark is really funny. The mini chocolate Cadbury eggs are my favorite!

Josie Maskell said...

hi there, ok about the fffound invite! really sorry but i logged in and went to my invites page and the code there it says has been used! this is very frustrating as I NEVER GAVE IT TO ANYONE! and last time i checked i had one! i have tried to email fffound but have yet to get a reply... really sorry i was so annoyed when i checked especially as i had promised it to you :(

dessert girl said...

That's okay. Thanks for checking, though! I appreciate it!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...