6.21.2010

Star Wars Cookie Cutters & Pancake Molds


In awesome cookie cutter news, Williams Sonoma has just introduced these new Star Wars cookie cutters! Featured in the set are cutter of Darth Vader, Yoda, Boba Fett, and a stormtrooper. Seriously, how much fun would it be to spend the afternoon making make Yoda and Darth Vader cookies??

And if that isn't enough, you can also buy these Star Wars pancake molds to complete your set. I imagine that both of these items are meant to entertain kids, but I know quite a few adults that would go gaga over them as well! Click here to check out the entire Star Wars collection!

4 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Haha ok passing this onto a Star Trek obsessed friend :P

shaz said...

*squeal* I want! I want! Not sure if I should admit this in public, but we own a Darth Vader outfit, and a mini homemade Princess Leia one. Nuff said :)

Rick said...

I got these! I love them!

dessert girl said...

Yay! It's good to know that they actually work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...