4.04.2009

Chocolate Goldfish?

Goldfish always remind me of my sister. When she was little, she was addicted to them, much like a crack addict it addicted to, well, crack. So, I immediately thought of her when I saw that Pepperidge Farm has recently introduced three new Goldfish flavors: chocolate, honey, and cinnamon! As far as I know this is the first time that goldfish have swum into the sweet pond (sorry, I couldn't resist!), but I guess now that they've conquered the savory, they've moved on to the sweet! I'm really interested to see how chocolate translates when moved to the hollow, crackerlike fish. Has anyone tried these?? Click here to see all the Goldfish flavors.

5 comments:

Molly said...

AWESOME! I have got to try these!

Cakebrain said...

oh man! I must get myself some!

Amber said...

My daughters love goldfish. They've tried the chocolate but always go back to the original flavors. :-)

dessert girl said...

I've tried the cinnamon flavor. They were good, but they're more like a cookie than a traditional goldfish, more like teddy grahams.

*Crystal* said...

Oh I actually love the chocolate one. they are kinda like the oreo without the cream in the middle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...